If you pay for any of our one-time plans, you agree to pay all fees or charges to your account for the Service in accordance with the fess, charges and billing terms in effect at the time that each fee or charge is due and payable. Your payment provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card account, and you must refer to that agreement and not these terms to determine your rights and liabilities with respect to your payment provider. By providing us with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that we are authorized to verify information immediately, and subsequently invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to us hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. We reserve the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on our site or by e-mail delivery to your organization’s administrator(s). any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collection of delinquent undisputed amounts shall be the responsibility of and paid for by you. No contract will exist between you and us for the service until we accept your order by a confirmatory e-mail, SMS/MMS message, or other appropriate means of communication. You are responsible for any third-party fees that you may incur when using the service.
Once booked, sponsorship packages are not subject to cancellation.
- SHS agree that it
- shall design, develop, host and operate the Conference and advertise the same vide its extensive network.
- shall facilitate the program development, content management and event execution for the Conference.
- shall have and maintain full editorial control over the Conference.
- shall have and maintain complete control over the Conference.
- shall undertake marketing communications efforts to promote, publicize & profile the Conference.
- Any additional expenses incurred by SHS basis written request from the Client shall be charged to the Client additionally.
- Any additional representation of any other group company(ies) or strategic partners of Client, must be requested for, in writing and shall be as agreed by SHS at its sole discretion. SHS reserves the right to charge a premium fee for every additional company representation.
- In the event Client is provided with booth area as part of their Deliverables, SHS will communicate the time of set-up and dismantling of the booth to Client.
- SHS will inform about the expected Speaker/Delegates for the Conference, in advance to Client. However, any changes in the expected Speaker/Delegates shall not have any bearing on the Deliverables and payment obligations of Client.
- Any changes in Date, Venue or schedule of the Conference, shall be informed in advance to the Client.
- All intellectual property rights including copyrights, trademarks, etc., in the Conference shall be held and solely owned by SHS. Client allows SHS to use its name, logo, trademark, service mark & other Intellectual Property for the purpose of Deliverables under this engagement, whereas Client’s existing ownership of its IPR shall continue to vest with them.
- Any alteration, amendment or waiver of these terms and conditions shall not operate to release Client from its obligations.
- This arrangement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.